|Right Stuff - Detail|
Gun Refresher CourseDate: Dec 3, 2008
1. An armed person is a citizen. An unarmed person is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then erasers cause misspelled words.
7. "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security deserve neither.
10. 20,000,000 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
11. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
12. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
13. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
14. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer. Dial 911 and Die!
15. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
16. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.
17. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
18. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
19. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
20. Enforce the "gun control laws" we ALREADY have, don't make more.
21. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you have really just removed their rights.