- Sadly, the citizenry thinks that a good politician is as unthinkable as an honest burglar.
- A liberal is a man who leaves a room when the fight starts and who goes to the restroom when the restaurant check comes.
- With regard to your money, put all your eggs in one basket and - watch that basket. - Mark Twain
- Fast is fine but accuracy is everything. - Wyatt Earp
- After a shooting incident they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.
- A liberal has trouble treating people as equals because they are worried that the people will treat them the same way.
- Money is needed to get through he inconveniences of life.
- The future belongs to those who question the present, who don't hesitate to doubt established ideas, because they have ideas of their own.
- It has been proven, one man's vision can change the world.
- The role of the government must be regulatory rather than participatory. - James Locke
- No success is complete without at least one failure.
- Whoever said money can't buy happiness hasn't done much shopping.
- A cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
- The only freedom consists in the people taking care of the government, not the government taking care of the people. - Woodrow Wilson
- You are capable, competent, creative, careful - prove it.
- Business is like a rocking chair - you've got to push it to make it go.
- Altitude is determined by attitude.
- We jail petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.
- Don't knock the weather; most people couldn't start a conversation without it.
- It is better to feed one cat than many mice. - Norwegian Proverb
- If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up some place else. - Yogi Berra
- Arguing with a fool proves there are two.
Send To a Friend