- Most Canadians would never vote socialist so socialists call themselves liberals. It's like a robber wearing a mask.
- A great leader is content to point the way.
- A hard thing about business is minding your own.
- I've learned so much from my mistakes that I'm contemplating making more. - Christy Lynn
- I will refire - I won't retire. - Brian Bond
- Don't argue with idiots.
- Did you bite off more than you can chew? Chew it!
- Liberals don't like the free enterprise system because some people have higher incomes than others. - Brian Bond
- The future depends on what we do now.
- If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.
- If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney
- Pick your battles. They need to be big enough to matter and small enough to win. - Brian Bond
- A politician who fights fire with fire is most often a dumb ash.
- A liberal is a cynic who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
- Depending upon the government for your future financial security is like hiring an accountant who is a compulsive gambler. - Denis Waitley
- You can't have victory without struggle.
- Don't spread the wealth, spread the work ethic.
- Educate, don't legislate. - Brian Bond
- God must have loved the common man. He made so many of them. - Abraham Lincoln
- Socialism fails because it cannot tell the economic truth. - Lester Brown
- When you have given nothing, ask for nothing.
- Examine what is said, not who says it.
Send To a Friend