- Club a liberal with a reality stick and you may create a conservative.
- An NDP is a liberal in a hurry.
- Positioning for an opportunity is often times called luck. Then successful people are called lucky.
- It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.
- I want changes in government. I want less of it.
- How are you going to be better off if my opponent adds a massive tax burden to our economy?
- There are some who use change to promote their careers and then there are those who use their careers to promote change. - Sarah Palin
- Liberals and NDP think that Canada's greatness comes from our government. They are wrong. The source of Canada's greatness is the Canadian people - hard working, creative, caring, risk taking, free enterprise individuals.
- In some ways leftism is like prison. There you are fed, clothed, have free medical care, don't make any decisions and so on. The only thing lacking is freedom.
- Liberals take on causes in order to make themselves feel good. Conservatives take on causes in order to make others feel good.
- Liberals and NDP believe that the money you and I earn is the government's money. The portion not taxed is what they allow you to keep.
- Liberals and NDP believe in using the tax system to transfer wealth from the rich to the poor; it's just that they don't have their own wealth in mind.
- If liberals could rearrange the alphabet they would put T and AX together.
- The best friend peace has is strength.
- Dependency is death to initative, risk taking and opportunity. Dependency is a culture killing evil. We must fight it, leftism, like the poison it is.
- Depress the private sector and you depress the well being of Canadians.
- Leftism is about a double standard, a do as I say and not as I do lifestyle.
- Leftism is not fair.
- Liberals attempt to change human nature, conservatives work to constructively accommodate it.
- For a season, a gifted speaker can inspire with words, but for a lifetime a statesman can inspire with deeds.
- In practice, socialism didn't work. But socialism could never have worked because it is based on false premises about human psychology and society, and gross ignorance of human economy. - David Horowitz
- I have no problem with professors being left wing. The problem is if they bring political agendas to the classroom. Advocacy is a form of preaching - not teaching. - David Horowitz
Send To a Friend